119 East 2nd Street
North Vancouver, B.C.
T (604) 984-3390
F (604) 984-3391
hours Tues - Sat 10 - 6
closed Sundays, Mondays & Holidays
Cinnamon's Donation Plan
We are enthusiastic in our goal to give back to the community that is helping our business grow. In addition to our ongoing commitments, Cinnamon's contributes many gift certificates to a large number of the very worthwhile local fundraising efforts that make that request. We cannot accommodate every request and so have developed a plan to qualify the appropriate ones for consideration.
Each request accepted for consideration must fit the following criteria.
- A Cinnamon’s customer must make the donation request on behalf of a registered charitable organization on the North Shore.
- We will need your name, address and phone number and for you to fill out our Donation Request Form.
- Donations must be used to raise funds directly for the named organization.
- Requests are accepted only in person accompanied by a letter on charity letterhead, detailing the name and date of the event, describing how our chocolates will be used to raise funds and what those funds will be used for.
- Requests will be accepted until the 15th of the month preceding the month in which the fundraiser will be held so that the donation committee may consider all requests for the upcoming month at one time.
- Please bring the above letter to the shop, where we will ask you to fill out Cinnamon's donation request form.
Requests will not be accepted by phone, fax, email and/or mail.
Our usual donation for successful applicants will be a gift certificate for a Chocolate Sampler for use in silent auctions, etc. to raise funds for the organization.
Thanks for your interest in Cinnamons Chocolates!